Selling your card collection should feel good. We make sure your collection ends up with other collectors who will truly appreciate them.
We don’t cherry pick the best cards out of your collection. We go through the entire collection and offer you a fair price for them all.
We are known in the industry for offering fair prices, based on current market rates. If you decide to take our offer, we will pay you on the spot.
- 8 Years – Served as an Army Pilot 1993-2000
- 15 Years – Appraising Cards
- 15 Years – Selling on eBay, 100% Seller Rating
- 12 Years – Cards Chat Boards
- Ed is a banker by day with 5 lovely children
About X Collectibles Founder
Ed Bird has been collecting cards for over 35 years. Ed’s personal collection contains over 30000 cards, 350 of which are graded. He mostly focuses on rare cards and rookies of the great players. His most prized cards include:
- 1968 Johnny Bench PSA 8: I grew up a Cincinnati Reds fan during the Big Red Machine era of the 1970s. Johnny Bench was my grandparents favorite player so he became mine. Had to get a high grade rookie
- Bird / Magic Rookie PSA 7: This and the Jordan Rookie card are the ultimate in 1980s basketball. So good, especially growing up watching the Celtics / Lakers finals only to be followed by the Bulls / Pistons classics. Best era in basketball, but I could be biased.
- Wayne Gretzky Rookie 1979/80 Topps: I didn’t get this one graded as its lower grade but still a nice card of the “Great One” Always tough in grade and even tougher if it’s the O-Pee-Chee version.
- Barry Sanders Score Rookie PSA 9: I always considered him the greatest RB, watching him at his prime (basically his entire career) was so much fun. Bo Jackson was another one. I wish they could have played a lot longer.
“Ed is one of my favorite persons to deal with, and not just because he has a great first name. His prices are reasonable, shipping is quick, and his grading is spot-on. Most importantly, I appreciate his willingness to work with me in a very fair manner.”